Will Seal Against Static Water Pressure
DRIZORO Cementitious Products Only Work on Wet Surfaces,
If The Surface Is Not Wet, Then Wet It, If The Surface is Wet,
Do Not Dry, Simply Apply The Appropriate Drizoro Products
Maxplug – Stops Flowing Water
MAXPLUG is a quick-setting cement-based mortar that instantly stops running water from cracks, fissures, holes or other openings in concrete and masonry. It is non-shrink and sets within three to five minutes depending on the temperature. Once MAXPLUG sets, it adheres perfectly to the substrate. It only requires water for mixing.
Video Has no Sound
Excellent adhesion to damp surfaces. Will bond totally to green/wet concrete No bonding agent needed.
- Allows movement capability of joint up to 15%.
- Very high weather resistant and durability. No maintenance required.
- Non-slump on vertical joints.
- Suitable for joints in permanent contact with water. Positive and negative water pressure.
- Easy to apply and finish.
- Non-toxic, non-flammable, environmentally friendly.
- Can be painted once cured with the desired colour.
Or coated over using Maxseal Flex
- Sealing expansion joints with an in-service joint movement up to 15%.
- Joints in permanent immersion in pipelines, water reservoirs, water treatment plants, etc.
- Joints of concrete prefabricated elements and ceramic in façades and building construction.
- Sealing of active cracks in concrete and masonry.
- Pointing mortar on all porous substrates subject to movement.
Stop Losing Your Most Precious Asset.
Water is the most precious commodity to all Australians and water conservation is a concern confronting everyone, especially those living on the land.
Even the smallest leak in a water tank can cause huge losses and reduction in the levels of water capacity for the tank. It is therefore important that when it does rain not a single drop is lost due to leaking storage tanks.
Concrete water tanks can be repaired and sealed easily from either the inside or outside surface using the Drizoro Maxseal range of products. Drizoro products are unique in that they are cement based and have been specifically designed for waterproofing concrete and masonry surfaces.
Drizoro products are drinking water safe and have been approved for use with potable water.
However, the uses for Drizoro products extend beyond water tanks. They can be used to repair and seal dams and water reservoirs, animals feeding troughs, repairing damaged cement flooring, waterproofing swimming pools – fishponds – water troughs, sealing expansion joints, repairing concrete cancer, waterproofing any other masonry surface negative or positive pressure.
Drizoro products have been used extensively to seal tanks for councils and government departments across all of Australia – and we offer technical support via a national hotline. Simply call us at Scientific Waterproofing Products on 1300 303 301 for information re Technical Product Information or Product usage.