Cement Based Coatings
Maxseal Flex = Flexible Waterproofing Coating
A Flexible Waterproof Coating Against Positive And Negative Pressure For Concrete, Masonry, Blocks, Pre-Fabricated Panels And Brick.
MAXSEAL FLEX is a two-component product. Component “A” is a water-based special acrylic resin and component “B”, is a mortar based mixture of special cements, additives and well-graded aggregates.
Once applied and cured, MAXSEAL FLEX provides a non-toxic, flexible and waterproof coating with very high adhesion on those common substrates in construction- concrete, natural and artificial stone, traditional mortar plasters, bricks, concrete blocks, Hebel etc.
Maxseal Foundation Cement Base Coating
MAXSEAL FOUNDATION is a construction grade cement based product which, together with special additives and selected aggregates gives it waterproofing characteristics, whether the foundations are in concrete or masonry. It gives high protection to foundation concrete due to its high resistance to aggressive waters
Waterproofing of retaining walls, car parks, basements, elevator pits, below grade ingress of water in foundations.
It can also be used as waterproofing layer or barrier against humidity by capillarity on a variety of mortar substrates.
• Good adhesion, it becomes part of the substrate , fills and seals all pores, missing mortar lines etc.
• Must be applied to wet surfaces
• Can be sprayed by airless sprayer (3 to 5mm tip)
• Can be rendered or painted over.
• NOT affected by salts and acids in soil.
• Easy to apply with Drizoro brush.
Will seal against positive and negative water pressure.
Drizoro Maxseal Cementitious Coating
Drizoro Maxseal Is A Restoration and Decorative Finish Coating Mortar.MAXSEAL® is a cement-based mortar with special additives and aggregates. Once cured, it becomes a waterproof coating for use on concrete, brick, concrete block, mortar render and masonry substrates. Provides a seal to Negative and Positive water pressure.Used For Water Proofing and Protection of Cement Based Constructions. Maxseal Is A Waterproofing Cement-based Protection And Decorative Coating for Decorative Finishes as Well as being Protection Coating For Concrete & Masonry.APPLICATION FIELDS• Waterproofing and coating of drinking water tanks.• Waterproofing of swimming pools.• Waterproofing of tunnels, galleries, basements and elevator pits subject to high water pressure.• Waterproofing and protection of concrete in water treatment plants, settling tanks, etc.
• Coating for waterproofing of dams and retaining walls.
• Waterproof coating for facades and wall faces, concrete blocks and prefabricated panels.
• Restoration and waterproofing of channels.
• Waterproofing and decorative finish for silos and cooling towers in thermal power plants.
Single Component, Cement Base Waterproofing Decorative Coating For Application In A Single Layer
MAXQUICK ROLL is a polymer modified mortar, supplied in powder form. Once mixed with water, produces a decorative coating that is easily placed in a single layer with good waterproofing performance.
– Protection against weathering and for waterproofing of concrete, cementitious renders, concrete blocks, natural stone and brick. – Decorative protection of walls, partition walls and other vertical elements. – Appropriate for interior and exterior applications. – To provide a waterproof seal under decorative renders. – To provide a seal against rising damp, especially in brick/block fencing.
Other products used in conjunction with these Drizoro cementitious coatings