Fibre Reinforced Structural Repair Mortar
MAXRITE 700 is a single component, cement-based, microsilica and polymer-modified, fiber- reinforced restoration mortar with corrosion inhibitors. It is specially designed for high performance structural concrete repair exposed to an aggressive environmental ambient and provides an additional protection of the steel reinforcements. Its long open time and thixotropy allow the repair of new and old concrete in a simple way, without the need for using any form work, applied manually or by mechanical means.
- Maintenance of industrial areas damaged by aggressive environment, acid rain, atmospheric pollution, etc.
- Structural concrete repair affected by corrosion of reinforcements in marine environment, bridges, harbours, dams, etc
- Repair of concrete structures with carbonation process.
- Repair of damaged concrete by deicing-salts, freeze/thaw cycles, mechanical impacts, etc.
- Concrete repair affected by repeated loads.
- Repair of pre-fabricated concrete elements.
- Corrosion inhibitors prevent corrosion against chlorides and aggressive corroding agents, extending considerably the service life of the structure.>
- Its open setting time allows the quick completation of the repair of large surfaces.
- Good chemical resistance in aggressive environmental ambient due to its microsilica content.
- Waterproof. Withstands freeze/thaw cycles.
- Offers high resistance to carbonation penetration.
- High adhesion to concrete and reinforcements. Does not require special primers. Loads are transmitted onto the repaired structure.
- High impact and mechanical strength. Long lasting repairs.
- Good thixotropy. Application in successive layers without slump or the need to use form work. Allows high thickness per layer.
- Easy workability and application. It can also be sprayed by wet method.
- Single component mortar. Only requires water for mixing and it is odourless, making it suitable for poor ventilated areas.
Place special attention in pressing with the trowel to prevent any air from being trapped.
• If the slurry primer dries up, or the previous layer is completely set, apply a new slurry coat to continue the job.
DO NOT use when
- any Drizoro Maxrite 700 leftovers to prepare a new batch.
- mixing methods which cause violent mix and do not mix for prolonged periods.
using curing compounds on the repair.
exceed the thickness per layer in application.
exceed the amount of mixing water recommended.
The setting time is measured at 20 ºC, higher temperatures reduce setting time and lower temperatures delay setting time.
For any other application not specified in this technical bulletin consult our Technical Department.
Drizoro Maxrite 700 is supplied in 25 kg. bags and drums.