DRIZORO MAXSEAL FLEX-M
ONE-COMPONENT FLEXIBLE WATERPROOF COATING AGAINST POSITIVE AND NEGATIVE PRESSURE FOR CONCRETE AND MASONRY
Drizoro Maxseal Flex-M a one-component cement-based mortar. Once mixed only with water, it provides a high-performance flexible coating, for waterproofing and protection of concrete against positive and negative pressure.
Waterproofing and protection of
- water retaining structures, such as potable water tanks, reservoirs, dams, water channels, fountains and swimming pools.
- below-grade structures like basements, retaining walls, foundations, tunnels, galleries subject to high negative water pressure.
- concrete and masonry in wastewater treatment plants, settlement tanks, etc.
- against carbonation, and marine environments, such as civil works, bridges, architectural buildings, residential facades, etc.
- masonry and concrete against soil salts and aggressive ground water, in underground jobs, foundations, etc.
- roofs, terraces, balconies, etc.
- window boxes, gardens and other surfaces subject to root penetration.
- Internal waterproofing of bathrooms, kitchens and other wet areas in hotels, hospitals, offices, residential buildings, etc.
- Provides a fully-flexible coating which ensures complete waterproofing even in the most severe conditions, or high negative water pressure.
- Good crack-bridging capability (> 0,5 mm).
- Acts as an anti-fracture membrane between the substrate and other finishing coats if applied.
- Provides an excellent barrier effect against Carbon Dioxide (CO2) and chlorine (Cl-), thereby prevents carbonation and corrosion of steel rebars.
- Allows water vapour diffusion and the breath ability of the concrete.
- Resistant to abrasion and UV rays.
- Withstands atmospheric pollution, corrosive effects of salt water or de-icing salts.
- Excellent adhesion. Do not require primer and must be applied on wet surfaces.
- Non-toxic, suitable for contact with potable water.
- Longer lasting that other coatings, thus reducing maintenance costs.
- Environmentally friendly and suitable for application in poor ventilation areas.
- Withstands root penetration.