Drizoro Maxseal Traffic
Drizoro Maxseal Traffic is a TRAFFICABLE WATERPROOFING COATING FOR PARKING GARAGES AND OTHER CONCRETE FLOORS
MAXSEAL® TRAFFIC is a two-component mortar based on special cements and water-based synthetic resin. It is easily applied by brush, roller or spray equipment to provide a suitable trafficable coating for waterproofing on positive and negative pressure of concrete floors exposed to car or industrial traffic.
- Waterproofing underground parking, garages, horizontal decks, ramps and other surfaces exposed to wheel traffic.
- Good for Waterproofing of slab-on-grade and concrete floors against raising damp and negative water pressure in warehouses, factories, residential buildings, etc.
- Waterproofing of basements, tunnels, galleries, etc., subject to high water pressure and high wearing abrasion.
- Line marking coating with anti-slippery finish, zebra crossing, emergency lines, etc.
- Waterproofing and traffic bearing coating in one single product.
- Very high waterproofing/damp-proofing performances. Withstands both positive and negative hydrostatic pressure.
- Excellent abrasion-resistant coating to wheel traffic: cars, forklifts, industrial vehicles, etc.
- Very good water vapour diffusion, thereby it does not form a water vapour barrier and prevents the appearance of air bubbles on floors.
- Strong adhesion directly on concrete; no primers or bonding agents required.
- It is UV-resistant, outdoor colour-stability.
- High resistant exposed to chloride, de-icing salts, freeze-thaw cycles, atmospheric pollution, etc.
- Easy to use and no maintenance required.
- Final fine-textured coating of MAXSEAL® TRAFFIC can be worked in different
decorative finishes: smooth, anti-slippery, roller, etc.
- Solvent-free, odour-free, non-flammable, non-toxic, environmentally friendly.
- Suitable for application in poor ventilated areas.
Picture via Google Maps