ELASTIC MORTAR FOR SEALING EXPANSION JOINTS SUBJECT TO MOVEMENT IN CONCRETE, PREFABRICATED AND CERAMIC ELEMENTS.
MAXJOINT® Elastic ® is a two component product. When both components are mixed, an elastomeric product with high bond strength is achieved, suitable for sealing expansion joints, joints and cracks in concrete, precast elements, mortars and bricks. Sealing expansion joints with an in service joint movement up to 15%. Joints in permanent immersion in pipelines, water reservoirs, water treatment plants, etc. Joints of concrete prefabricated elements and ceramic in facades and building construction. Sealing of active cracks in concrete and masonry. Pointing mortar on substrates subject to movement.
|Maxjoint Elastic Video| Technical Brochure| Part A MSDS| Part B MSDS| Specifications|
How Drizoro Maxjoint Elastics Properties help you get the job done
- Excellent adhesion to damp surfaces.
- Will bond totally to green/wet concrete
- No bonding agent needed.
- Allows movement capability of joint up to 15%.
- Very high weather resistant and durability.
- No maintenance required.
- Non-slump on vertical joints.
- Suitable for joints in permanent contact with water.
- Positive and negative water pressure.
- Easy to apply and finish.
- Non-toxic, non-flammable, environmentally friendly.
- Can be painted once cured with the desired colour.
Or used as part of a Drizoro waterproof system Maxjoint Elastic can also