Maxseal Flex Express
FLEXIBLE CEMENT MORTAR FOR A RAPID WATERPROOFING SOLUTION
MAXSEAL® FLEX EXPRESS is a two-component flexible waterproofing mortar, based on liquid acrylic resins (Component A) and special cements, additives and well-graded aggregates (Component B).
With Its very fast setting-time makes it the ideal product for waterproofing with sudden rainfalls, short-time curing for flooding tests, splash zone areas or tiling with ceramic after 2 hours drying-time.
• Waterproofing in hydraulic works, swimming-pools, water tanks, fountains and other water retaining structures.
• Urgent waterproofing of roofs, terraces, balconies, planters, green roofs and other outdoor areas, where risk of sudden rainfalls are expected.
• Under balconies where painters want to complete the painting in the same day
• Fast indoor waterproofing of wet areas in bathrooms, changing rooms, kitchens, etc where a fast tiling or fast opening to traffic is required, combined with MAXKOLA® -M EXPRESS.
• Negative waterproofing of tunnels, galleries, basements, elevator pits, underground parking and other structures subject to hydrostatic or negative pressure.
• Rapid waterproofing and protection of surfaces exposed to aggressive water, marine water, and soil salts in marine structures, bridges, foundations, retaining walls, wastewater treatment plants, underground structures, pipelines, etc.
- Two hours between coats means you can get your waterproofing done on the same day.
- NO MORE TRIPS BACK TO SITE – SAVES LABOUR AND TRAVEL COSTS
- Suitable to be covered after 2 hours drying-time with ceramic tiles or with cement mortars, screeds, etc.
- Provides a flexible waterproofing coat with crack-bridging capability.
- Permeable to water vapour, allows the substrate to breath.
- Suitable to be applied on wet substrates.
- Excellent adhesion on concrete, brick, tiles, stone, cement mortar, prefabricated block, etc.
- Resistant to abrasion and UV rays.
- No primer or bonding agent is required.
- Easy manual application: brush or broom.
- Environmental friendly, solvent-free and suitable for working areas with bad ventilation
- Withstands and protect concrete against freeze/thaw cycles, atmospheric pollution, marine environment, corrosive effects of sea water, sewage water and de-icing salts.
- Allows water vapour diffusion, very good water vapour permeability.
- Withstands the root penetration, when properly reinforced with fibber glass mesh.