Maxseal Flex Express
MAXSEAL® FLEX EXPRESS is a two-component flexible waterproofing mortar, based on liquid acrylic resins (Component A) and special cements, additives and well-graded aggregates (Component B), with very fast curing which allow the tiling with ceramic after 2 hours drying-time.
· Urgent waterproofing of roofs, terraces, balconies and other outdoor areas under tiling.
· Rapid waterproofing under tile in bathrooms, changing rooms, shower trays, kitchens and other indoor wet areas in hotels, residential buildings, offices, health centres, etc.
· Waterproofing under tiles or render mortars in swimming-pools.
· Waterproofing and protection of basements, elevator pits and other structures subject to indirect hydrostatic pressure conditions.
· Rapid waterproofing and protection of surfaces exposed to aggressive waters and/or soil salts in planters, green areas, foundations, retaining walls, etc., when are below the water table.
- · this means you can get you waterproofing done in the same day.
- · NO MORE TRIPS BACK TO SITE – SAVES LABOUR AND TRAVEL COSTS
- · Suitable to be covered after 2 hours drying-time with ceramic tiles or with cement mortars, screeds, etc.
- · Provides a flexible waterproofing coat with crack-bridging capability.
- · Permeable to water vapour, allows the substrate to breath.
- · Suitable to be applied on wet substrates.
- · Excellent adhesion on concrete, brick, tiles, stone, cement mortar, prefabricated block, etc. No primer or bonding agent is required.
- · Easy manual application: brush or broom.
- · Environmental friendly, solvent-free and suitable for working areas with bad ventilation