Suspended Concrete Slabs
- Prepare area to be treated by removing any loose materials ensuring a clean and sound surface.
- All damage to the surface should be repaired using MAXREST.
- Any missing mortar can be replaced with MAXREST
- Any dummy, expansion or construction joints are to be filled with MAXJOINT ELASTIC and coated with MAXSEAL FLEX and MAXMESH 150 mm joint cover .
- Hairline fractures up to 3.5mm wide can be coated with MAXSEAL FLEX without filling..
- Apply MAXSEAL FLEX
To a damp clean surface ensuring even coverage allowing the masonry substrate to follow the moisture into the porous surface, overlap 50mm onto MAXSEAL FLEX at joint.
- Leave to cure for a period of 3 days min before the laying of the tile bed.
Note – This information is based on information from the manufacturer and from our own experience. The information contained in this specification should be used in conjunction with the appropriate technical data bulletins and material safety data sheets available from our office or website.