SCIENTIFIC EFFLORESCENCE REMOVER
EFFLORESCENCE-RID is a UNIQUE SCIENTIFIC Developed INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH SALT (efflorescence) remover specially designed to effectively remove efflorescence in industrial, commercial and residential situations.
The formulation contains no solvents, but is corrosive. Is non-flammable, non-carcinogenic, is biodegradable. Observe Safety & Health Precautions – Product is Corrosive (Class 8).
On application to the affected areas, EFFLORESCENCE-RID penetrates the surface and liquifies the salts (efflorescence) and brings it to the surface of the substrate, where this is washed away, then after 20 minutes or longer EFFLORESCENCE-RID is re applied to the same area.
- General removal of efflorescence.
- Removing Salt from and new or old constructions affected by efflorescence, historical and public buildings.
- Walls, floors suffering efflorescence Masonry, brick, block structures.
- Dissolves efflorescence deposits, allowing removal
- User friendly, it does not require special protection equipment. Protect surrounding areas, wet down plants and trees, cover metal and glass.
- Environmental friendly (is considered a green product) non-flammable.
Preparation of the surface
Remove excessive build-up of efflorescence Remove all loose material.
If required use -POWER CLEAN
APPLY by low pressure pump spray ensuring a uniform and homogeneous coverage.
Foam appears when efflorescence is present. Apply until “FOAM” begins to appear.
Wait 5-8 minutes, mechanically agitate and re-apply as required, use zero pressure washer to remove efflorescence.
Continue to apply EFFLORESCENCE-RID to areas where foam appears and until foam no longer forms.
Rinse area thoroughly with water.
Continue to apply EFFLORESCENCE-RID to areas where foam appears and until foam no longer forms. Rinse area thoroughly with water.
Allow surface to dry for approximately two hours before the application of SEALTIGHT to prevent further salt formation
Clean Tools and equipment immediately with water after use.
EFFLORESCENCE-RID is supplied in 2 lit, 5lit, 20lit and 209lit containers.
1 Year in original unopened containers, protected from frost, with in a dry and covered place with temperatures ranging from 5 ºC. To 38 ºC
SAFETY AND HEALTH:
SAFETY AND HEALTH:
Use gloves and safety goggles. In case of eye contact, thoroughly clean with clean water but do not rub. EFFLORESCENCE-RID is a non-flammable but is a corrosive product, eye and skin contact must be avoided. In case of skin contact, Flush with a solution of water and baking soda.
Keep out of Reach of Children.
HEALTH HAZARDS (ACUTE AND CHRONIC):
Breathing: Mist can cause damage to nasal and respiratory passages.
Eyes: Causes Burning
Skin: Causes Burns
Swallowing: Resulting in Severe Damage to Mucous Membranes.
This Product is corrosive.
SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS OF EXPOSURE: Burns
MEDICAL CONDITIONS GENERALLY AGGRAVATED BY EXPOSURE: N/A
EMERGENCY AND FIRST AID PROCEDURES:
1. EYES: Flush with clear water for 15 minutes.
2. SKIN: Flush with a solution of water and baking soda.
3. INGESTION: Drink large volumes of clear water.
4. INHALATION: Move to fresh air. If breathing is difficult, administer oxygen.
FOR ALL CASES, SEEK MEDICAL ATTENTION.